Before we finish out the school year and head into summer, we are reflecting on this year's event and would like your input and feedback in order to better prepare for next year and improve on the event overall.
Please complete the following 10 question survey by Monday, April 12th. This shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes of your time. Each family only needs to complete one if you have multiple children,
Copy & paste the survey link in your browser:
Fourth - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CSZX73D
Our goal is to gain a general consensus of the following:
1. Interest in continuing with the event as our primary fundraiser
2. Possibility of a date change (fall vs spring) for the event
3. Level of parent interest for participation vs. other fundraiser opportunities
4. Level of volunteer interest, especially for a new core team post 2015-2016 school year
5. Increasing THE Student participation overall
Overall, this year's event brought in roughly $22K net income for THE PTA. We had a total of 851 registrations (5K, Fun Run, and Tusky donations combined). Of these registrations about 250 were an actual THE student. The 2 graphs below give you an idea of the participation and financial trends over the past 5 years.
We have also posted the photos from the event on our website. http://runfortheheights.tuscanyheightspta.org/. Check them out!!!
Thank you all for your support and hard work this year!
Tuscany Heights Elementary PTA
Sponsorship, Run for the Heights