**If you need to correct any information in the student directory, please fill out and submit page 1 of the welcome back form. Information will be updated in a timely manner. Please click on the page # below to be sent directly to that page.
*Please make sure to click view cart and finalize payment of spirit items on PayPal. You will get a confirmation email from PayPal that your transaction is complete.
*Sales tax will be applied to spirit items ordered online after 8/18.
We are recruiting volunteers to help in the cafeteria during lunch rotations. A special request is for the Kinder-2nd classes that eat between 10:40 am - 12:00 pm. Please visit the signup.com link to learn more.
Red Ribbon Week
October 24th - 28th
Monday, October 24th - Be Proactive
Wear red to kick-off the week.
Tuesday, October 25th - Begin with the End in Mind
Wear your favorite college team jersey or college colors.
Wednesday, October 26th – Turn Your Back on Drugs
Wear your clothes and hats backwards
Thursday, October 27th - Don't Get Mixed Up in Bad Choices
Wear mismatched clothes
Friday, October 28th - Sharpen the Saw
Wear your Tuscany Spirit gear.
***Please ensure that your clothing choices during Red Ribbon Week adhere to NEISD and CAMPUS dress codes.***
Canned Food Drive
October 24th - 28th
During Red Ribbon Week (Oct. 24th - 28th), THE will be hosting a canned food drive to donate to the food pantry at Olmos Elementary, our Partner in PTA school. Please send in canned foods throughout the week with your student. There will be boxes in the lobby to drop them off in.
Honorary Texas PTA Life Membership Award
Nominations Due by Monday, Oct 24th
Do you know someone who:
- Has gone the "extra mile" for our children?
- Is a valuable volunteer?
- Is an exceptional teacher, dedicated to education?
- Is an outstanding staff member?
- Is a community member who shares resources and expertise for the benefit of all children?
An Honorary Texas Life Membership is the highest honor bestowed upon an individual by the Texas PTA for outstanding contributions to the well being of our youth. You can nominate someone for Life Membership by submitting this form along with a letter describing what makes that person a good candidate.
Click here for nomination form
Friday, October 28th 7:45 am
Bike drop-off/pick up information:
- Available on Thursday evening, October 27th, from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Available on Friday morning, October 28th, from 7:00-7:45 a.m.
- All bikes should be taken to Gym #1 in the back of the school.
- All bikes MUST be picked up by Friday afternoon.
- You may also pick up your child’s bike after they participate in the Bike Rodeo.
- Please label all bikes and helmets with your child’s name, grade, and teacher
Reminders for day of the bike rodeo:
- Bike Rodeo spectators need to park in visitor parking and check in through the front office.
- We will start with 5th grade, then kindergarten through 4th grade. We hope to end around 11:30 am.
- Spirit shirts will be available for purchase the morning of Bike Rodeo. Cash, check, credit, and debit will be accepted.
Click here for inspection checklist and bike skills test
Tuscany Heights Student Directory
Tuscany Heights Student Directory link can be found on the drop down menu under Helpful Links.
Want to be added or need to make a change? Fill out Page 1 of the Welcome Back form or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can still add shout outs, tributes or business ads as well!
Want to get involved?
Join the 2016-2017 THE PTA
If you would like more information or have any questions about any of the volunteer opportunities please don’t hesitate to ask. Our PTA President, Mandy Howland will be happy to visit with you. Please contact her at email@example.com
Support THE While You Shop
Tuscany Heights Elementary
25001 Wilderness Oak
San Antonio, TX 78260
This website is created and managed by PTA volunteers.
Please email feedback, questions, or concerns regarding this website to the website committee.