Thank you for a great first day and start to the 2nd! We are so excited to have the students back in the classrooms. As we move into the week, I wanted to share a few reminders:
- Meet the Teacher PowerPoints have been uploaded to school webpage and teacher webpages.
- We need all immunizations to be up-to-date in order for your child to attend. Nurse Hunsicker has notified parents if this impacts your child. Thank you for acting quickly!
- All students arriving at 7:50a.m. are tardy and will need a parent to walk inside with them.
- Starting Thursday, all parents that enter the building will need a RAPTOR Badge from the front office, so bring your Driver's License. This is the day we ask for all students to start walking themselves to class and showing independence! We will have safety patrol and staff on hand to help all of our little ones make it safely to their area.
- Spirit Items for Sale--Our PTA board will be selling Spirit Items in the rotunda on Wednesday and Friday mornings this week. We will have spirit shirts and shorts as well as grade-level spirit sticks. Come by to see us and stock up on your Tuscany Heights spirit wear! Cash, check, and debit/credit will be accepted. You may also order online at www.tuscanyheightspta.org.
- Lost & Found Reminder -Parents, please remember to label commonly lost items with your child's name. This will help us get items that have been left behind back to their owner in a timely manner. Commonly lost items include: lunch boxes, beverage bottles, sweaters and backpacks. All items left unclaimed will be donated during Winter break and at the end of the school year.